RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaving tip

Go down

Shaving tip Empty Shaving tip

Post  byrd45 Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

I read this tip in a beauty magazine. You need to use a cheap throw away razor or blade that you are about to throw away where this will be the last time you use it to shave with. Instead of shaving cream use any conditioner that you use on your hair for the shaving cream. Lather up your leg underarm or for you men your face and then go ahead and shave the area. You will get the closest smoothest softest shave. Your skin gets moisterized at the same time too it is so great! The only thing though is it leaves a residue on the razor so the razor is really only good for one shave. I tried it though and it is the smoothest shave I have ever got and no sensitive bumps on my skin afterwards which is an added bonus! It is a great way to use up a conditioner you didn't particularly like or were a little sensitize too because you are less likely to react on your legs not sure on underarms or face you'll have to experiment with that one, okay. Well if you try this let me know what you think!
Love,
Robyn
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum