RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCS Trial-Lou's Doctor

Go down

SCS Trial-Lou's Doctor Empty SCS Trial-Lou's Doctor

Post  byrd45 Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:23 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

From: DocSuess (Original Message) Sent: 3/28/2007 3:09 PM
I meet a doctor that is just great with scs for rsd. Dr North work out of Johns Hopkins Hospital. He truly understand the pain that comes from having RSD. And he is one of the best for having the implant.

First Previous 2 of 2 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

How did that go for you? I have a SCS, it was implanted (isn't that such a icky word, it's like they hoed up your back and planted it!). My surgery was done last July. It has decreased my pain by about 50% with the RSD. I am a client of the Pain Clinic at the Mayo Clinic. I admit that my pain has decreased by 50% with the SCS, but I had additional problems following the implant, I have suffered a back injury, and have two fx, and a questionsable one. Then to top it off, I fell (I fall frequently due to the RSD) and did some nerve damage. to my c-6. I am on Lyrica, and that is helping, but I have some side effect, I find that I struggle with word find. So don't be shocked if I keyboard something, and mean another thing~ so in advance, sorry!

Be well, be safe...

North (paulene)
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down