RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

siggy/tags?????

3 posters

Go down

siggy/tags????? Empty TAGS

Post  TUPSTER Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:03 pm

HI ROBYN,

I ALSO WOULD LOVE TO HAVE TAGS, YOU WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO DO IT AND ALL AS I'M ALWAYS LEARNING WITH THE COMPUTER AND STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO QUITE ALOT OF THINGS.

THANKS & SO LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING THEM.

TAKE CARE & GENTLE HUGS,
TUPSTER I love you Like a Star @ heaven

TUPSTER

Back to top Go down

siggy/tags????? Empty tags

Post  rittlemom Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:23 pm

would love tags. I have no idea where or how you get them but I would love it if you gift them to us they are so much fun to snaze up you stuff up with. thanks for asking kathy

rittlemom

Back to top Go down

siggy/tags????? Empty siggy/tags?????

Post  byrd45 Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:43 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I was wondering if there would be any interest in siggy tags made by me for you to use on your posts. I have been learning alot with PSP and if anyone is interested I could start a request board. What do you think?? I can put your name on them and you could use them for personal use. Here are a few I've done to give you an idea. If anyone is interested in making them and knows PSP or wants to learn it let me know that would be great too.

First Previous 2-7 of 7 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Here are a few more let me know what you think.

0 recommendations Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

me,,me,me, but you have to teach me how to get them store them use them etc, I always envy you all but I am so computer stupid, i always wish you lived by me so I could learn from you. lol. thanks, kathy

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Everyone,
They are alot of fun to do! How I got started was to download the Photoshop software and I also bought a book PSP for Dummies which helped alot. If there is anyone that wants to learn you can get the software online for free I can find out where if anyone is interested it is usually a demo. That would get you started. They also have tutorials to help you make tags I have alot of web addresses for them if anyone wants them. I am going to set up a separate message board over the next few weeks where I will be offering free siggies with your name on them. Alot of them are drawings of mine and some are shareware pictures that are okay to use for this. You can tell which is which because anything I draw will have a copywrite symbol on it. If you see something you like, request it and it will be posted for you to pick up on that board. There will be instructions under the rules of the board on how to save your picture.
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Robyn, I would like to know where to get the free software for the tags. Would love to learn how to do that. Thanks Ed.

Recommend Delete Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

gosh!!! how fun, congrats for your work to do this! I say SWEET~~ lol and I am 49 years old and saying SWEET~! okay... now am I too old for this group.............. hope not!!!

Enjoy! Be well and safe, and if you can help this old lady learn................... I am up to that!

~!~!~ Heart Hugs ~!~! Paulene (north)_
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

siggy/tags????? Empty Re: siggy/tags?????

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum