RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Janet's Story

Go down

Janet's Story Empty Janet's Story

Post  byrd45 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:08 pm

From: incognito8190 (Original Message) Sent: 4/20/2006 3:30 AM

Than you for accepting me into your group.
I was Diagnosed with RSD after a work accident and now am really confused as to what is available to me. The doctors have told me i need to talk to people who have this monster but i can not drive and and basically homebound as it has spread to 3 of my extremities and my upper back.

Janet

First Previous 2-5 of 5 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Janet,
this is a step in the right direction.. I don't drive often either.... this is a great place to chat with others who have RSD.. you will find some have others full body while there are others like me who only have it in one extremety (left leg)... we are all on at differennt times.. but post frequently.. feel free to ask away.. you will find the answers candid and we dont' hold much back.....and you are exactly correct, it is a monster of a disease...
Heres to low pain days..
toodles,
Sassy

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

hello janet
i have rsd in my entire body and have had it for several years. there are some treatments out there but the trick is to find a good dr. who knows about rsd. this is a wonderful group and i am glad to be able to talk with you. write anytime
melanie

0 recommendations Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Janet,
If you have any questions feel free to email me at earlibyrd@msn.com I would be more than happy to chat with you instant messenger too if you want to add me to your buddies list. I have full body RSD for 5 plus years now and also was injured through work. You can also post any question you have on the general board and you will get alot of feedback that way also. Anyway I just wanted to say welcome and anytime you are ready I will help you the best I can.Talk to you soon!
Love,
Robyn
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down