RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks For Accepting Me,My Story.....by Melanie

Go down

Thanks For Accepting Me,My Story.....by Melanie Empty Thanks For Accepting Me,My Story.....by Melanie

Post  byrd45 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:16 pm

From: BM_Fike (Original Message) Sent: 4/11/2006 10:37 AM
Hello, my name is Melanie and I live in Indiana. Thanks for accepting me and I am so glad to hear I am not alone. Here is my story. I have had RSD in my entire body for 8 years. It started out after I had a hysterectomy and I had internal bleeding which got infected. A week later I started having burning pain in my left leg. I went to many dr. and they told me it was all in my mind. I have 2 kids and I was not able to teach them to ride a bike or play ball and could not even stand to have pants on. My husband thought I was crazy along with every dr. I went to. Finally after 18 months, I went to a dr. and begged him to find out what was wrong. He sent me to a University Hospital and that is where I was diagnosed with RSD. I had no idea what this was so I started doing some research. Did not like what I found out. So I went to Pain Management and had various treatmens. Each treatment backfired and made the RSD spread. Today I have RSD in my entire body from face to toes. I am on pain meds, the strongest and it really does not take the pain away, at times it is not even livable, but with Gods grace I get thru each day. I homeschool my 2 teenagers. I just want to thank you for listening to me and I am so thankful to see that I am not alone in this battle. My prayers are with each of you and please feel free to email me anytime.
Melanie
ps. I am new to this, so please be patient with me on answering and the different sites.

First Previous 2 of 2 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

Hi Melanie,
It is so great to have you here and welcome! That is so horrible that they thought you were crazy. I am so sorry you were forced to go through that! I hope someday through awareness efforts that noone will ever have to be forced to endure what alot of us have it is so sad and unnecessary. My RSD is also full body as well.. it sure does stink but you have a wonderful spirit and that will see you through. If you ever need a shoulder I am here for you.
Love,
Robyn
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down