RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W.C. ..............Tammy's Story

Go down

W.C.  ..............Tammy's Story Empty W.C. ..............Tammy's Story

Post  byrd45 Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:18 pm

Hello....its beena while since I have written. I am going crazy. I was recieving workmans comp then the company i worked for put me on medical layoff because they cant do anything else for me...now i have no money coming in. Then to top it all off they gave me a zero ppi rating....I have a lawyer but nothing seems to be happpening...any suggestions? Tammy

First Previous 2-3 of 3 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Tammy,
Is your lawyer doing anything to get your benefits reinstated? If not I would question him/her and ask what is going on and when are they going to be fighting to get your benefits reinstated? Have you called them and asked what was happening? Did they give you the run around?? I had this happen with my first LAZY %$#@ sorry lawyer. He was pond scum and I ended up firing him which was the best move I ever made. He was stressing me instead of making my life easier and he wasn't doing his job. I am alot happier with my new lawyer. He actually takes a minute to explain things to me and doesn't dodge my calls. I know the system moves slowly but you have the right to know where things are at with your case and it is part of their job to keep you informed. I'm sorry to get like this when I talk about lawyers it's still a rough spot with me. My first lawyer was a nightmare and then when I left held my file hostage is that crazy or what? He was a nut that's for sure! He finally had to send it to my new lawyer but took his sweet old time with it. Anyway, they do cut people off frequently but it is your lawyers job to get the paycheck reinstated for you or settle the case. I would call and ask which way the lawyer is already working on and if they aren't consider getting a new one that will help you or you want to know why they aren't working on this already.... Hope this helps.
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

I'm new this whole thing... what's a ppi rating?

Thanks,
Annie
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down