RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Pics.......... by stephanie

Go down

New Pics.......... by stephanie Empty New Pics.......... by stephanie

Post  byrd45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:40 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

From: classyfeminine (Original Message) Sent: 6/8/2005 9:57 PM
Hi everyone, I have been getting these red spots on my hand and wrist. They come and go but seem to be getting bigger and more red. When i do get them they dont hurt just becomes more sensitive to the touch on my arm and hand. My initial injury was in my rt foot and has spread to the whole right side of body and now i think all of my body. But the spots are coming on my rt.hand and wrist. Does this sound familiar to anyone or even the pictures. Also my spasms have become all over my body...so getting on my nerves..Anyone else with this???thank you. hope to hear from someone.

First Previous 2-5 of 5 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Steph,
It is good to hear from you! I am so sorry things sound real terrible right now for you. You must be feeling awful! Have you called your doctor yet? They can help you with the spasms. I take Zanaflex for my muscle spasms and it has really helped alot.No pictures showed up on your post do you want me to post the ones you sent in the email? If you do let me know okay? I know how scared and upset I was when my RSD was spreading but things are going to be alright for you I just know it. Think as positive as you can and remember that it is all going to be okay even if it doesn't feel like it right now. Keep your stress levels as down as possible if you can stress is bad for us so just try the best you can. I have really helped myself alot through meditation and deep breathing and telling myself that I will get through this no matter what. I always thought those type of things couldn't be taken seriously, but I was wrong. It really does help try it sometime you might surprise yourself.Anyway I understand your frustration and hope things get better for you real soon.
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Robyn, I have some new pics can i send them to your email address and then you can post them..that would be great.

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Steph,
You sure can. I would be happy to help you out! How have you been feeling lately? Any better ? I hope so! Take care and talk to you soon.
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Steph,
I got your pics and put a post up on the general board for you. I hope you get alot of responses! Keep checking on it and hopefully you will get some much needed answers.
Love,
Robyn
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down