RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWD: RSD Hope-Lyrica Information

Go down

FWD: RSD Hope-Lyrica Information Empty FWD: RSD Hope-Lyrica Information

Post  byrd45 Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:04 am

RSD In the News : FWD: RSD Hope-Lyrica Information
Choose another message board
Prev Discussion Next Discussion Delete

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

LYRICA INFORMATION

The Lyrica website has expanded and now has some interesting and helpful things on there for those of us on this medication.

http://www.lyrica.com/cwpb/appmanager/lyrica/lyricaDesktop?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=lyrica_main

( if this link does not work, you can go to our webpage and look under the blue button marked Medical Articles and you will see an article on Lyrica that has the website)

We invite you to visit www.LYRICA.com again and explore new information and resources that have been added to help you better understand your condition and how LYRICA works to help you and your doctor manage it.

Whether you are looking for information on nerve pain caused by diabetes (also known as painful diabetic peripheral neuropathy or painful DPN) or pain after shingles (also known as postherpetic neuralgia or PHN), www.LYRICA.com has valuable information on what may cause your nerve pain and what you should know about LYRICA as you discuss your treatment with your doctor.

LYRICA is also newly approved to treat partial onset seizures (epilepsy) in adults.

LYRICA.com provides tools to help you better understand and take care of your pain:

The Assess My Pain Questionnaire-This questionnaire has been designed to help you and your doctor decide if the pain you're feeling is nerve pain. It will also help you discuss with your doctor whether the cause might be due to diabetes or pain after shingles.

You can download and print out the Pain Tracking Diary to help track when you experience pain, what factors may make the pain worse, and how well your treatment is working.

Sign up for the Stepping Forward E-mail Program to receive additional information that can help you better understand and take care of your pain and how it affects your life.

Watch an engaging animation on what may be causing your nerve pain and how LYRICA works to treat it.

You can also get an application for Pfizer's Medication for Free Programs. I don't know if Lyrica is included in this yet, it isn't listed on the application. I just downloaded my application and will be filling my portion out and giving it to my Doctor.

Here is where to get yours;

https://www.pfizerhelpfulanswers.com/ProgramList.aspx
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down