RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rock Out To Knock Out RSD

Go down

Rock Out To Knock Out RSD Empty Rock Out To Knock Out RSD

Post  byrd45 Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Awareness Ideas : Rock Out To Knock Out RSD
Choose another message board
Prev Discussion Next Discussion Delete

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

From: RSDMom38 (Original Message) Sent: 11/4/2006 4:03 PM
Hiya,

Hope it’s OK to post this here.

My daughter Ashley is having a huge benefit concert called Rock Out To Knock Out RSD. There is going to be about 40 bands, a auction, bounce house, and other things. She has raised almost $2,000 already and it’s just started wahooo. Although we do live in Calie and it might be a distance to travel, you could still be a part of this if you would like. Ashley really wants to get every one that suffers from RSD involved. She is looking for big time sponsors, she is having trouble with this because as they say “it’s not a well known conditions” as she tells them “how will it get well known if you don’t help me” heheehe. If you or any one you know does art work, or hand made items she would love to have them for the auction. She is thinking about having a huge basket with all things made my RSD sufferers. Soon she will have buttons that say Rock Out To Knock Out RSD, and T-shirts that others can buy. All sponsors names will be on the back of the shirt and names will be mentioned at the concert. All profits will go to help spread awareness and research for RSD. Hoping there are some out there willing to help this 16 yr old make this concert ROCK. Heck if you live in Calie come on out, we would love to have a group of people with RSD speak. If you would like to e-mail Ashley her address is Skapirate11@yahoo.com she also has her own PO box for this and the add. is

Rock Out To Knock Out RSD

PO Box 5332Bakersfield, Ca 93388-5332
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down