RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pictures of the dolls...

Go down

pictures of the dolls... Empty pictures of the dolls...

Post  byrd45 Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:11 am

All Dolls are hand made,hand painted by myself and my mother-in-law and will be sold for $9.99 plus shipping. The money made will be donated to a non profit group as explained in my other post. Enjoy the pictures and if you see one you like email me when you see it.Each doll is one of a kind no two sold for this fundraiser will be totally alike. The pictures will be changing so keep checking for new additions. Plus we will be doing holidays too! Right now we have a few dolls for St. Patty's Day done pictured here and a few more we will post as soon as they are finished. Following that we will be making ones for Easter. Anyway Enjoy the pictures!

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0025

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0026

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0027

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0028

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0029

#6 front view
pictures of the dolls... Dscf0030

#6 back view same doll
pictures of the dolls... Dscf0031

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0032

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0033

#9 front view
pictures of the dolls... Dscf0034

#9 back view same doll
pictures of the dolls... Dscf0035

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0036

#11 This doll has been sold!Thank you for your donation.
pictures of the dolls... Dscf0038

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0039

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0040

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0041

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0042

pictures of the dolls... Dscf0043

I hope you enjoyed seeing our RSD Angels and anyone who wants to donate to the fund for RSD research by buying an angel just post if you are a member or email me at earlibyrd@msn.com to let me know. Please indicate which number picture from top of post going down and a little description. I will confirm with an email to you and as soon as payment is received your doll will be shipped out within a few business days. Cash,money orders, or personal checks only. We can't accept charge cards since this isn't a business and is being done purely for fundraisng purposes to raise money to help people afflicted with RSD. Check back again soon and see our new dolls when we put up the next set!
Thanks for your support,
Robyn King
RSD survivor for 8 years and owner of RSD Outreach
RSD Angel's (all rights reserved)
is a branch of RSD Outreach group (all rights reserved)

Last edited by byrd45 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changed copy)
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down