RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Montel is looking for RSD patients for a show he is putting together

Go down

Montel is looking for RSD patients for a show he is putting together Empty Montel is looking for RSD patients for a show he is putting together

Post  byrd45 Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:14 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 7 in Discussion

I received this in Keith's newsletter from RSD Hope:

MONTEL IS LOOKING FOR RSD/CRPS PATIENTS - Currently the Montel Williams Show is seeking patients with CRPS/RSD for a show they are putting together on CRPS/RSD . You can contact them and share your story. Read more about this by going to;
http://www.rsdhope.org:80/Showpage.asp?PAGE_ID=152&PGCT_ID=4343

Here is a chance for everyone who is interested to write in! This is great news and I figure it can't hurt to write to Montel too especially since he is planning a show on this! As many of you as can write in please do and I will too and hopefully something will come out of all this! Let me know how it goes with your letters and I will post after I write to Montel myself.
Love,
Robyn

First Previous 2-7 of 7 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Everyone,
I just got done writing my letter to Montel. It can't be anymore than two thousand letters which sounds like alot but isn't really just like two paragraghs. Just keep track that it isn't too long I wouldn't want them to pass over reading anyone's email because it is too long. Good luck everyone!
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 7 in Discussion

Hi,
I just got done submitting my letter to the Montel show. I hope that someone from this group get on the show.

Lou

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Lou,
That is great news! I am so glad to hear that you wrote to Montel and we can all hope that the show he is planning reaches a huge audience! That would be a huge step for spreading awareness. Talk to you soon!
Love,
Robyn
----- Original Message -----
To: RSD Outreach
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: FWD:Montel is looking for RSD patients for a show he is putting together!

-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message on RSD Outreach

Message 3 in Discussion

Hi,
I just got done submitting my letter to the Montel show. I hope that someone from this group get on the show.

Lou

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/RSDOutreach/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:RSDOutreach-remove@groups.msn.com

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Robyn

Iwill write my letter too.I will keep it short and to the point. I doubt they read anything very long.I sure cant wait to see that show.Let us know when its going to be on.I am telling everybody I know.And I will be sure to tell my lawyer if I even have him by that point of time. His days are numbered.

love and hugs
liz

Recommend Delete Message 6 of 7 in Discussion

Hi Everyone,
I guess this won't be happening since Montel has decided to stop taping his show and my mother-in-law caught his final show a few weeks ago. Oh well I guess we have to try elsewhere.
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 7 of 7 in Discussion

I am sorry to see him leave...
The education that he has given to America...
The help he has given to those who needed help with their medications...
I wish him much wealth of health, and time with his family....
But Sir, when you're ready to to look at the Tapestry of RSD....We will be here - God Willing.....
Love
paulene (RSD almost 3 years)
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down