RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skin Oil Hint

Go down

Skin Oil Hint Empty Skin Oil Hint

Post  byrd45 Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:29 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 3 in Discussion

From: Cathleen_Mac (Original Message) Sent: 12/17/2006 3:49 AM
Hi! To me this is off the wall, so I just had to share. My hand swells alot, and I lose layers of skin leaving my hand & wrist scaly and ugly. My Doc told me to rub in Castor Oil! Yes, a laxative. Thought she was off her nut, but now I use it every day. Good on my feet, too. It's in my favorite lip balm, so maybe I'm the last one to learn this secret!? Doesn't smell like roses, but it's not bad & works! No more alligator hand. No doubt my Gram's looking down & wondering if I learned anything at her knee Smile Looking forward to getting to know you.
Cathleen

First Previous 2-3 of 3 Next Last Delete Replies

0 recommendations Message 2 of 3 in Discussion

This message has been deleted due to termination of membership.

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 3 in Discussion

Hi Cathleen
I also have rsd in my hands , they really swell and they do it to the point of cracking open ,my hands look like they belong to an 80 yr old ..I haven't worn any rings in about 10 yrs due to the swelling .I use my parafin bath and I love it makes my hands feel so soft and its really soothing I also use it for my feet especially in the winter when its so dry here its nice just to kick back and use my foot bath and parafin bath .
hugs
glenda
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down