RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All With RSD/CRPS..........by Lineman

Go down

All With RSD/CRPS..........by Lineman Empty All With RSD/CRPS..........by Lineman

Post  byrd45 Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 am

Prev Discussion Next Discussion Delete

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 5 in Discussion

From: lineman343 (Original Message) Sent: 10/13/2006 12:08 PM
oHi I have had RSD,CRPS, for little over a year now . I have it in my right leg i'm in stage 2 of rsd. I just got back from a pain rehab in Jacksonville, Flordia, .BROOKS HEALTH SYSTEM. You can look it up at www.brookshealth.org . My hole right leg was red and swalling. Thru all the therpy for 5 weeks i now can move my leg and walk with crouches. I still have pain but thay teach u differnt ways to dill with it . I URGE all that is willing to just check it out . When you call them ask for ask for the nurse in charge of the pain clinc. I'm am much better now because of it.

First Previous 2-5 of 5 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 5 in Discussion

Hi
I have had rsd for 2 years in my left wrist and now its moved up my arm and into my shoulder plus I am sure its moving into the torso area and chest. I also went through very painful therapy at first and I do mean painful. But Im like you,all that horrible pain did help me to regain at least partial use of my wrist and hand. I dont think a person should overdo stuff but you gotta keep using it. I know someone locally who has rsd and refused to even try to move her wrist or fingers and now after a year her hand and wrist is frozen in place .She had a scs put in about 6 weeks ago and will not turn her neck at all not any. Im afraid her neck will end up frozen in place too. I told her despite the pain she needs to try to move stuff. Her hand, she will never be able to use and probably her neck will end up the same way. I had a dr who believed in aggressive therapy.I called it the torture chamber but I guess I should be happy I have at least partial use of my arm and wrist.I would rather have it in an arm than a leg or foot though. Hope things work out for you.Gentle hugs. Angel

Recommend Delete Message 3 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Lineman,
I'm real glad that they were helpful like that. That is so glad to hear that there are doctors out there doing the right thing for people with RSD. I will definitely go check it out even though I have a good place in my area myself, but I will keep it in mind in case anyone in your area is looking for a doctor pain clinic and doesn't know where to go.Do you mind if I add this to our message board Our Docs? That way everyone looking there will see it in case they are looking for that area and it could really help someone in need. I hope things just keep getting better for you.
Love,
Robyn

Recommend Delete Message 4 of 5 in Discussion

please put this any where you think it would be able to help someone. I was told that there was nothing that anyone could do to help me. I found this place on the internet and decide to take a chance.When someone is in true pain thay are willing to try what ever thay can to releave the pain. THANKS

Recommend Delete Message 5 of 5 in Discussion

Hi Lineman,
I am so glad that you found a good place to go to that is helping you. That is so important! I added the information to Our Docs board so that if someone else is looking they will know where to go in your area thanks for sharing this information.
Love,
Robyn
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down