RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Board & Daves Doctor in Washington D.C.

Go down

Rules of the Board & Daves Doctor in Washington D.C. Empty Rules of the Board & Daves Doctor in Washington D.C.

Post  byrd45 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:17 am

Recommend (1 recommendation so far) Delete Message 1 of 2 in Discussion

Anyone who would like to post their doctor who is treating their RSD here. I am hoping that this board can help others in need of a good doctor for there RSD in there area. Only the good Doctors okay! We have met to many of the bad ones so we definitely don't want there names! If you have a good doctor who treats your RSD in your area please post their name address and phone number. If you could put your state on the post that would help also.
Thanks everyone!
Robyn

First Previous 2 of 2 Next Last Delete Replies

Recommend Delete Message 2 of 2 in Discussion

I am being treated for RSD by Dr. Peter Moskovitrz. I can not find enough good words to say about Dr. Moskovitz. Not only is he well qualified to treat RSD but he also is a very caring and kind doctor who understands. Dr. Moskovitz has the combination that we all seek and is very difficult to find. Moskovitz is truly a God-send. You may reach Dr. Moskovitz at the following address:

Peter A. Moskovitz, MD
Orthopaedic Surgery
Three Washington Circle, N.W.
Suite 404
Washington, D.C. 20037
Tele: (202) 333-2820
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down