RSD Outreach awareness

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RSD Outreach awareness
RSD Outreach awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awareness Opportunity

Go down

Awareness Opportunity Empty Awareness Opportunity

Post  byrd45 Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:32 am

Recommend Delete Message 1 of 1 in Discussion

AWARENESS OPPORTUNITY

In May, there will be a concert in Michigan to raise money for CRPS/RSD awareness and research.

Mr. James, the songwriter and performer "is trying to put together a slide show movie of people with CRPS/RSD...something that will be very moving and show the really human and very real side of this syndrome ......I need about 60-90 pictures of people with RSDS holding up a standard white poster board from like Staples and then painted (or a big marker)...stating something like "I've lived with RSDS for 10 years" or however long...or "my name is so and so and RSDS affects me everyday".....you get the idea...it can say whatever they want about the disease and how it affects them or how long they've had it or how they feel about it...or ...whatever they like to get across in the picture...I will put them all together with music and narration to make this slide show movie...."

"So I'm requesting ...could you help me track down some of these pictures?...or ask RSDS patients that you know to send them in......Tiffany (my friend with RSDS) has tried through forums and has not been getting a response.....Thanks for your help in advance."

Sincerely,

Brian James

If you are interested in participating in this project, please send your photo with caption to themusicman22@msn.com.

Thank you!

Best of health, Jim Broatch
byrd45
byrd45
Admin

https://rsdoutreach.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down